Rawr!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rawr!

Hey everyone, I am one of the newbies lol. Ive been using the BlueVoda website builder for about 2 weeks working on a new website for an online video game clan of which i am one of the 2 leaders. Im extremely new and am currently using a pretty ****py web right now, its actually an alright web but its free and in no way gives a large amount of access and customizability. My site will in no real way look extremely professional as its more MINE and im making it with my limited skill and freaky imagination lol For now here is a screenshot of the top section of my home page (we are a "dark", so to speak, clan and so the site looks the way it does for parallel purposes):
    The box of html-like text is the new BlueVoda feature Guestbook but as its just a browser preview it wont show up right. Also Just below the headline "News" i have included a lightbox of which i will have images of my typed News for my clan. This will allow me to save space on the page and allow users to just see what news they want, either NEW news or old, whatever they want too see. Thanx for readin and have a great day! ^_^

Re: Rawr!

looks like you're getting the hang of it... keep up the good work.
    Best Regards,
    Alex
    Surveillance Systems
    Restaurant POS | Retail POS
    Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Ahh thank you ^_^ and i shall, ill be sure to post my site address after its finished (not for a while though lol) for anyone who wants to check it out. Thanx!

Comment

That looks soo good! Look forward to seeing it finished!
        Regards
        Teri

Comment

Working...
        X