X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Bethers on the Banned Wagon?

Is Bethers Banned ....

If she is not, then she had better get back here because her vacations have run out ..... lol

B E T H E R S ..... peekaboo

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Is Bethers on the Banned Wagon?

Her profile doesn't say banned...

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

I think she may be enjoying her vacation and those pina coladas a little to much! lol I hope she had a great time and is plenty rested!! Now what did I do with MY Pina Colada?
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

I've been posting - just not as often :)

And I'm still on vacation - do NOT try to cut my vacation short. That might make me a mean Bethers - and believe me - you don't want to see that person :)
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
          I've been posting - just not as often :)

And I'm still on vacation - do NOT try to cut my vacation short. That might make me a mean Bethers - and believe me - you don't want to see that person :)

lol Bethers ... nice to see you ... ha ha ... you already have me scaird ...

Have a great vacation!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

HAve a nice vacation Bethers and have a few drinks for us...well deserved... :)
            Beezz
            sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

I rarely ever drink - but have had a few - now I can be abstinent for the rest of the year :)

Am having a great time - spent 4 days at a get together with some of my rv friends in TN - then drove to WI - spent 6 days at my sister's and by where I used to live - saw lots of old friends, made some new ones. Left there Monday and headed from the western part of WI to the eastern part to where I worked a couple years ago - and am still there - visiting with my former employees, my former boss, and a few of the other managers have come in to spend time. Tomorrow at various times, we'll head out in our respective directions. I'll be starting towards Ohio - where I'll be meeting another rv friend on Sat - and we're going to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this weekend (planning to anyway) - then on Monday I'll head to Pennsylvania and try to get myself settled into this year's summer home base during the week - after which I should have some more time again.

Right now my eyes are closing and I'm having trouble reading the screen. Good thing I can type in my sleep.

Seriously - thanks for caring about me and where I've been. That's pretty special. I really do appreciate it.
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
              X