Music bar sitting in front of Lightbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music bar sitting in front of Lightbox

Okay, so here's the deal: I love Lightbox, but it isn't loving me back. Or maybe it's my music bits that aren't loving me back. In any case, when I am in my Experience page, and I click on one of the pix that I want to see, it comes up in the middle of the page as it is supposed to, but on my browser at least, it comes up behind the music bar that one clicks on to hear music. It didn't do this yesterday. I have tried moving the bars to the back, to the front, making them smaller, whatever. But other than putting them somewhere else on the page, I can't find a way to make them not be in front of the pix, and lighted up to boot!

Any thoughts on this particular issue?

Thanks, everyone!
    Lori
    www.lkarts.com
    Acting Teacher, Actor, Singer

"Remember, if you're getting kicked from behind, you must be out in front!"

Re: Music bar sitting in front of Lightbox

Hi, unfortunately the flash always wins on these controls & will com to the front. I can only suggest a link to a pop up window with your music on to get over this problem. Which in retrospect is more than lightly a better way to have music on a web page. I don’t think you can do much about this otherwise.

May also be worth noting that 2 of your images is at ½ a meg each & not helping with the page loading.
    http://www.lkarts.com/Isn't%20It%20Romantic%20-%201.bmp
    http://www.lkarts.com/Tea%20for%20a%...20ACS%20Ad.bmp
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Music bar sitting in front of Lightbox

Thank you so much! I appreciate that feedback!
      Lori
      www.lkarts.com
      Acting Teacher, Actor, Singer

"Remember, if you're getting kicked from behind, you must be out in front!"

Comment

Working...
      X