Brigadier General Aliens Anonymous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brigadier General Aliens Anonymous

Well done mate, congrates on your promotion, please submit a ticket for your $100 coupon.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Brigadier General Aliens Anonymous

Congratulations Dude!!

Well deserved, earned and mighty big pleasure to see ....!!

So glad you are here!! You make life "too easy"!

My sincerest best wishes to you and your's my friend!! Congrats again!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Congrats Alien Dude!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Yeah Aliens Way To GO!!
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Congrats Alien Dude!

I look forward each day to see your posts. You have a very good sense of humor and it does make my day.
          Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Way to go! Well done & crongrats.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Aliens welcome up the ranks......lol
              Congratulations on well deserved promotion......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
              Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
              www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

My sincere Congratualtions and appreciation for all your have contributed to both myself and our Community!

Aside from your voracious appetite for spammers (which we all acknowledge is a great gift!), you have been simply amazing in your help to others, always humbly presenting solutions and know-how when we ourselves call to be rescued!

I hope that the example you have set inspires others to continue progressing with the feeling of inter-dependency that you have so wonderfully epitomized.

Thank you for all you have done!
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Congratulations AlienDude, thanks for all your help........well deserved.

Comment

Well well well , Thank you very much. It has been a long old hall. i believe that if it wasn’t for the fact that i keep posting in threads that i new full well that were going to be deleted i would have been here a couple of days earlier.
                    Now this is a heart held plea to Vodahost and *****
                    This is something I promised my Dear wife I would. Vodahost / ***** would it at all be possible to donate this coupon to someone I and angie have the up most respect for, someone with out hum my wife’s site Aliens Anonymous would not be here ( though it is being looked after by a good friend at the moment ). So if you could do this I would very grateful and would give angie a bit of a boost. I am sure you could pull a few strings so that we could donate this to Racefan20.

To Racefan20 Thank you for all your help and getting me out of the poo poo more than once, for taking the time to phone me when the **** fit the fan, for giving me the inspiration to learn phpbb and database, though I probably only know a fraction of what you have forgotten you have up most respect And reading some off your posts crack me up.

Moving on; Amanda since I have been here you have been like a mother figure here ( which is strange as I am older then you ) not only to me but many others who have come and gone. Respect to you. Oh ware’s my pasty

This is from my heart to Holly and specially Eric thanks for being there though these hard times for me and the clan. You have no idea what your kind words and wish’s have meant to me, are late night conversation have kept me going Thankyou

Eric chill out take things easy life is to sort to be running around like a headless chicken.

Holly you did not have to that it was something I said I would do, and I always try and keep my word.

Thanks everyone.

Garry
                    PS : What ever happened the allstars.????
                    PSS : CL you rock, we should start calling you the image Queen

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
                      CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Yeah Aliens Way To GO!!

Thankyou.
                      Nice to see you agian

Comment

Well done Alien, this is the first time I have been able to access for a while, I hope I have now solved the problem and I hope you have to.

Well done on your promotion and hope there are many more to come.

Paul
                        www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                        The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                        Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                        Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

It's about damn time, my friend! lol You are a great help to the people on this forum and I congratulate you on your new rank.

I very much appreciate the sentiments and I'm humbled, but you earned this and you should use it for your own purposes.
                          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I echo Race; it is about time. You have contributed so much to this forum and to the many people that visit seeking help. It's been heartwarming watching you learn and develop into a phpBB guru. Lol You're a good friend and I thank you for your friendship, your help and your humour. This promotion is highy deserved. Way to go, Garry, my friend. Congratulations!

Here's your pasty (and one for Ange), mate! I'm heading back up North on Saturday so I'll talk to you soon.
                            Attached Files

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
                              Well well well , Thank you very much.

Now this is a heart held plea to Vodahost and *****
                              This is something I promised my Dear wife I would. Vodahost / ***** would it at all be possible to donate this coupon to someone I and angie have the up most respect for, someone with out hum my wife’s site Aliens Anonymous would not be here ( though it is being looked after by a good friend at the moment ). So if you could do this I would very grateful and would give angie a bit of a boost. I am sure you could pull a few strings so that we could donate this to Racefan20.

Garry, I just want you to know that I support your request wholeheartedly and I sincerely hope your wishes and Angies come true. It may not be the norm, but my friend, you and yours are not either. You deserve your wishes. I pray for you.

This is from my heart to Holly and specially Eric thanks for being there though these hard times for me and the clan. You have no idea what your kind words and wish’s have meant to me, are late night conversation have kept me going Thankyou

From my heart back Dude!

Eric chill out take things easy life is to short to be running around like a headless chicken.

Well now Dude, you just need a big ole cigar for that one!! Woo hoo!! lol
                              Might even bring you a few spammers later to chew on, lol

Holly you did not have to that it was something I said I would do, and I always try and keep my word.

And you did a mighty fine job Dude, and it's only the beginning my friend, many more things to accomplish, you're far more deserving!
                              Congrats again, and best wishes and my full support for you and your quests.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                              X