Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lieutenant Colonel Karel

Karel,

You have just been promoted to Lieutenant Colonel, Congrates!!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Lieutenant Colonel Karel

Karel (Paul) lol (Eyes getting it right!!)

Paul, a super big congratulations to you! You are a trooper amongst these boards and you are doing a mighty fine job with everything you do. You are an example of how this fine community of VodaLand contributes, learns and grows!! You are amongst a wonderful family, and so glad you are part of it, me too actually!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Congrats Paul!
      Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hey hey Karel...nice job...
        CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Paul! Congratulations! Well earned! Couldnt agree more with what LadyEye said. You are a heck of a guy :)
          Regards
          Teri

Comment

Congrats Paul.
            Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Way to go! Well done & crongrats.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Karel welcome up the ranks......lol
                Congratulations on well deserved promotion......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Congratulations Paul..........good stuff, well deserved.

Comment

Congratulations, Paul, on your promotion!

You are a wonderful addition to our Community, and your kindnesses and help to others is always an example for others.

I guess it's time to order more Stars, right??
                    LOL
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

My first promotion what can I say.

Well I don’t want this to turn into some kind of oscar speech, but it does give me a chance to thank others.

Holly…Thank you for all you have done for me on the forum and all the help away from the forum. You help others not for your own gain, but because that’s just you and that is such a special quality. You have always gone that extra mile to help me and you are a credit to these forums and someone I hope is a friend for a very long time.

Karen Mac…Thank you Karen, without you and Beths help I don’t think I and plenty of others would be where we are today, your seo information is priceless.

Beegud…Thanks for the colourful congrats and all your friendly posts. Beegud I hope all your writing dreams come true and I will be the first to buy your best seller.

Darklight…Ha Ha Teri.. the person who always makes me laugh and smile, in this life you need a sense of humour and you have it in bucket loads, the forums would not be the same without you.

ace5548….Thank you ace, a very helpful, humble person that you are and I hope you stick around and carry on helping others and adding to this wonderful forum.

Collecters-info…Thanks Chris my fellow englishman, you are someone else who has helped me in the past and is never shy to help others. Your input and help is truly appreciated

Astraltraveller…Thanks and its nice to be amongst the ranks lol…Keep the humour coming, I always check your posts for a chuckle and hope you join us on earth soon.

C.L..Thanks Robyn for my bouncing monkey he he…Thanks for the congrats and thank you for your friendliness, I always enjoy your posts..Well apart from saying women are better drivers than men, Robyn now you know that’s just not true.

Vasali…Yes get those stars out I hope to be around for a while yet. I have learnt a lot from your posts in the past, you can help when needed and also know when to not take life to serious. So keep the helpful posts coming with a sprinkling of humour added in.

Wow this is starting to sound like an oscar speech now lol…..O.k just two people who are not above that I would like to thank…One is Beth who has helped me so much in the past with different projects. Beth you maybe a bit cranky at times…lol…but you’re a star and always want the best for people, you have trebled the visitors to my site….yes I get 3 a day now…lol

No seriously a thank you can never say enough for all the help you have given me. So come back from this never ending vacation and help me some more

Also Navaldesign,…When I first came here there was not the people around that are here today, so help did not arrive as quick, but one person always stood out and answered my endless questions and that was you, George your help will never be forgotten.

O.k that’s it I promise, thanks also to vodahost for a wonderful product and forum, this is the best family since the WALTONS…
                      www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                      The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                      Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                      Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Hi Paul!

Congrats! I owe you an email - and yes, I got the last one - going to head over their right now and respond there also!

I love seeing people who use this forum both to gain knowledge and to help as they can - and you are one of those who does that. Kudos to you!
                        Beth
                        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Congratulations Karel!
                          Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Astraltraveller…Thanks and its nice to be amongst the ranks lol…Keep the humour coming, I always check your posts for a chuckle and hope you join us on earth soon.

Pleasure my friend glad you you enjoy the humor.....lol.....by the way I have been back on earth since 1st of April......lol.....

Slow are we?......hee hee hee

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                            www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Congratulations Paul, well done!!
                              Navaldesign
                              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                              X