Multiple Domains How to Install ABVFP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Domains How to Install ABVFP

I currentlly have six domains only three are in developement, my question is that I would like to install ABVFP and use it only for two domains (DASMOON.com and BLACKHAWKSITE.com). I have done all of the prescribe instructions on installations until step 7 & 8 (7. Create a database in your Control Panel. Name it “ABVFP”.. Create a user (or add on of the existing users) and add this user in the “ABVFP” database. 8. Now, type in your browser address bar: http://www.yourdomain.com/ABVFP/dbts_install.php) here is where I got hung up on; when I went to create my SQL database it created a Current Databases: called puregol_ABVFP Step 8 will not find the www.puregol.com domain to install. My question is how do I install ABVFP and direct it to my two domains I wish to utilize ABVFP? If I could make my life simpler if I park the domains not in use suchas hawiian-crafts.com, oahu-singles.com would this help? Please assist with these questions have been having a trying time with my sites lately. Thank You. Dennis

Re: Multiple Domains How to Install ABVFP

Dennis, copy and paste this question into the form section so that Naval can help you. I am sure he can help you...after all, he built the stuff lol! Hope everything works out for you.

Comment

There is an ABVFP thread too. As soon as it pops up Naval jumps on it like a hobo on a biscuit. Good luck!
      Best Regards,
      Alex
      Surveillance Systems
      Restaurant POS | Retail POS
      Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

lol, Alex! He is rather helpful, though. Which is what we come here for...but that was funny.

Comment

Working...
        X