Email links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email links

I'm wanting to add a spot in my site that will allow people to ask question, make comments etc. and then click a button and this request will go directly to my email account. How do I link to my email account as an incoming email?????

Re: Email links

You need a form. Go to the Forms section of this forum and watch/read the toturials entitled BlueVoda Forms Tutorial Part 1 and 2.

Comment

if you still need help, go to www.designsbymapillar.com and use my contact form and I will be glad to help put one together for you.

Comment

Thank you... I went to the online totuarials on this and i got most of it... until I had to right click on my thank you page and then when it says to copy and paste and edit to my e mail I dont have that to copy and paste. I have every thing else. Any suggestions to why this is???

Comment

here is the code. paste it in the "Inside Body Tag" in your page HTML

<?PHP
          $email = $HTTP_POST_VARS[email];
          $mailto = "youremailaddress********.com";
          $mailsubj = "Your Subject Line";
          $mailhead = "From: $email\n";
          reset ($HTTP_POST_VARS);
          $mailbody = "Values submitted from web site form :\n";
          while (list ($key, $val) = each ($HTTP_POST_VARS))
          {
          if ($key!="submit")
          {
          $mailbody .= "$key : $val\n";
          }
          }
          mail($mailto, $mailsubj, $mailbody, $mailhead);
          ?>

make sure to change the color parts.

Comment

Thank you!!! I think I have it... although I dont know where to link that one to??? I have my index page+my contactus and then where do I link my thank you page to???

Comment

you don't link it to anything. It's a page to comes up only to thank the person for submitting the form. It is recommended that you design it like the rest of your pages to add uniformity to your site and to encourage the person to keep browsing your site.

Comment

Working...
              X