Page Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Name

My account has the URL ethanwain.com. Can I change this to a name that more accurately reflects the subject of my web page? I just received your excellent information on page naming, so it would seem important to do this.

David Lee
    davidlee9****.com

Re: Page Name

Originally posted by davidlee9
    My account has the URL ethanwain.com. Can I change this to a name that more accurately reflects the subject of my web page? I just received your excellent information on page naming, so it would seem important to do this.

David Lee
    davidlee9****.com
    You can't change the name of your domain, however, you can purchase another domain by the name that you want and redirect this website to that new name. Voda sells additional domain names and you add it to your account under "Add-On Domains", do your redirect, and then consider whether or not you want to keep your current domain name after it expires or just continue on with your newer domain name.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you very much for your help.

David Lee

Comment

Also - remember - you are naming the rest of the pages with other words. The actual url isn't as important - it's a combination of things - that it be the name of the product - but the individual page names - that does help. As does the Title of the page.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Ladyeye: Glad to see you made 5 star. You deserve that. If I change my domain name by buying additional domain names, do those new domain names come with the same e-mail addresses options as the original?
          dwbgandrews

Comment

Originally posted by dwbgandrews
            Ladyeye: Glad to see you made 5 star. You deserve that. If I change my domain name by buying additional domain names, do those new domain names come with the same e-mail addresses options as the original?
            dwbgandrews

Hi Dave ... how's the cold ones, lol ........ Thanks for your kind words, and I think you are all set, well maybe by tomorrow, lol ... You & Mayte have a great night!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X