Show off your dog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show off your dog!

I've luv my dog, her name is Lady, yeah I know, and I am LadyEye, lol ... I inherited her in October, and yeah, her name is Lady

but she is beautifullllllllllllllllllllll so I want to show her off ... Why not post your pic of your dog if you have one ...

Here's Lady ... on the beautiful beaches of Nova Scotia!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Show off your dog!

Beautiful Lady, Lady!! I posted a picture of my dogs a while back, but I'll try and take some new ones!!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
      I've luv my dog, her name is Lady, yeah I know, and I am LadyEye, lol ... I inherited her in October, and yeah, her name is Lady

but she is beautifullllllllllllllllllllll so I want to show her off ... Why not post your pic of your dog if you have one ...

Lady she is very beautiful its true I think she is Funny too !

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye

WoW!!!! .....two Ladies and both pretty........Lady theMutt...oooppppssss mean the Dog .....hee hee hee ... and LadyeYe the Boss....... ooppss or is that 2nd in COMMAND?.....lol

Just kidding Holly she is a pretty dog.......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
        www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Lady, your Lady is a beautiful Lady...and she looks like a perfect Lady.

I have the perfect gentleman for her...my Marley is an 8 year old Golden Retriever...and my Gunther is a 6 month old Black Lab (who has not mastered his proper manners yet!)

(Am unable to figure out how to post a pic)
          Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Holly she is really pretty, honestly very cute and looks very loving. I miss having a dog and hope to get one when we move to a bigger place.

Well I don't have a dog to show myself but my mother breeds them and they are very cute.

Here is the link, all the dogs are included in the links at the side, oh and a picture of my mother with the dogs is on the about us page.

http://www.tachnamadra.com/
            www.anxietynomore.co.uk
            The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
            Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
            Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Yea I think she is pretty Thomas and Leader too, lol, she's not mutty, lol, she is very loving too.

Hey Cindy, in the meantime grab those other pics and post in here, yes?

Vicki, I think my Lady would like your gentleman! Yes indeed. Maybe we need that trip to NY, soon!!

Karel those dogs are all beautiful and a really nice site too. I can certainly see why tachnamadra earned cover page, she is beautiful, so sweet. I envy what your mom does, how rewarding.

Vicki

To post a pic on here, first you need the pic uploaded to some web space, sure you could use your own, but why, you can go to photo bucket, register, it's free and you can upload your pics there. Then you post the url of the picture (photo bucket lays it all out for you to grab the url) so you post the url by clicking the yellow image icon, you'll see it when you are making a post (looks like a mountain and is yellow) when you click the icon, up comes a pop up where you either type or copy the url .... let's see the MAN for my LADY!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

This is Max
                Liz
                www.sebastopolparty.com
                www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

These are my two. Great Dane (Mr Darcy) and Cocker Spaniel (Mr Bingley).

Trish
                  www.Limebrook.com
                  www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                  www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                  www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                  www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Hi all, I plucked my dog from the pound last year. She is partClick image for larger version

Name:	CARDS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	680.2 KB
ID:	497698

Click image for larger version

Name:	FOXY AT HER BEST.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	534.6 KB
ID:	497699 greyhound and part shepard. At least thats what they told me.
                    When all of the other were going crazy she was at the back of the cage and seemed very depressed. So I decided she needed a friend and I as well, having lost my 16 year old Doberman 2 months earlier. Now look at her sitting in my living room. She almost looks like a statue. Her name is Foxy and she is now 2 years old. And can she run! They can bring so much joy when times get a little rough.

Comment

Just click the pics to enlarge.

Comment

What Great Dogs Everyone!!

Ok, here are my two. They wanted to play ball instead of get their pictures taken, but they finally settled down enough for me to snap this. Dobe (3 yrs) is pouting and Casa (1 1/2yr) thinks the camera is the ball!! lol

Cindy Smentowski

Comment

I'm definitely an animal lover - long time shelter volunteer - and was on the board of directors of the shelter where I previously lived. Here are my two senior citizens:

Moxie (when she was feeling good) about a year ago this time - an American Eskimo - she'll be 14 in May:

And, here's Tips - just getting greyer and greyer - a Newfoundland/husky mix - he'll be 14 in October:

Beth
                          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Oh dear...I broke the board! .....This is Gunther at 10 weeks...He was smaller than he looks on my screen!

So many beautiful dogs in this thread! (Thanks for your help, Lady)
                            Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Hmmmmmmm some really nice looking doggies in here , how could I ever choose ... lol

Cindy, Dobe looks like a real pouter, that's too funny ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                              X