Signs...!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signs...!!!!

Ho my Ho my what next........lol........click on pictures for larger view.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Re: Signs...!!!!

Lol. These are good ones. I saw one a few years back that I wish I had taken a picture of. It was in a little deli. It read:

This is not Burger King. You get it our way, or you don't eat the damn thing!

It had me rolling for a while.
    Best Regards,
    Alex
    Surveillance Systems
    Restaurant POS | Retail POS
    Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Originally posted by aconstas1
      Lol. These are good ones. I saw one a few years back that I wish I had taken a picture of. It was in a little deli. It read:

This is not Burger King. You get it our way, or you don't eat the damn thing!

It had me rolling for a while.
      I like that one Alex.....also sounds good.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

funny ....

Well I don't know about that "Burger King" I remember a few years back, a few ya, anyway, one of their burgers came with specific items, I said "remove the ketchup and add mustard", their response was "the burger did not come with mustard", I said "but I want mustard" and this went on and on, unbelievable but true ... oh okay, yes, in the end I finally did get my mustard ... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
          funny ....

Well I don't know about that "Burger King" I remember a few years back, a few ya, anyway, one of their burgers came with specific items, I said "remove the ketchup and add mustard", their response was "the burger did not come with mustard", I said "but I want mustard" and this went on and on, unbelievable but true ... oh okay, yes, in the end I finally did get my mustard ... lol
          Gee Wiz!!!!......you sure are a difficult person to please!!!.......mustard.....and more mustard......hee

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
            Gee Wiz!!!!......you sure are a difficult person to please!!!.......mustard.....and more mustard......hee

lmao ......... gotta love that mustard, lol ....

Maybe I was a deprived baby, lol

I actually think it came from my grandfather spoonfeeding me mustard and allowing me as a baby to enjoy the taste of "dill pickles" ... I am really a "sour" eater, as opposed to a "sweet eater" ... and of course not to mention the salt & pepper, makes for great dessert, really, lol Not to mention Juicy Sauerkraut!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Very good ones Astraltraveller
                Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

The duck one can't be real......CAN IT?
                  www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                  The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                  Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                  Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

lol, some funny ones........in Nova Scotia, Cape Breton to be exact, there is a chicken restaurant called "Lick-A-Chick"
                    I don't have a pic. People make fun of it all the time.........lol

Comment

Originally posted by C L
                      lol, some funny ones........in Nova Scotia, Cape Breton to be exact, there is a chicken restaurant called "Lick-A-Chick"
                      I don't have a pic. People make fun of it all the time.........lol
                      That sure sounds a funny name for a restaurant Robyn......lol
                      Ho my if she was nice and gorgeous I would most definitely lick her....the chiks I mean.....hee hee hee .....lmao

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

The Perefect "Welcome" ....!!....... I need to get one of these mats.....lmao

And one of these for all those Bull S*****g salesmen......lol
                        [IMG]http://www.amuzensantics.com/funny/images/****master.jpg[/IMG]

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Remind me never to drink water in Pittsburgh, or Pennsylvania for that matter.
                          Best Regards,
                          Alex
                          Surveillance Systems
                          Restaurant POS | Retail POS
                          Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Originally posted by aconstas1
                            Remind me never to drink water in Pittsburgh, or Pennsylvania for that matter.
                            I can agree with you on that.......remind me the next time I visit there......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

these had me cracking up...keep them coming, but from the looks of things, you might want to put the link to the pages under the pics (just in case we get the dreaded x)

Comment

Working...
                              X