Easy way to find Nav Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy way to find Nav Buttons

Problem: (A)Difficult to scroll through tons of nav buttons and find the one(s) you like. (B)Takes a long time to load all those .gifs (C) if you create your own button- often it is difficult to find.

Here is a method I use to quickly find and use the nav buttons I want.

1- Go to Programs Files>BlueVoda Web Builder and re-name the navbar folder to navbar1.
    2- Now create a new folder and name it navbar
    (So you should now have to folders in the Web Builder folder- navbar1 and navbar)

Now create a short cut to both on the desktop.

Here's how it works. When your building a website and are looking for that perfect pair of buttons- simply open the navbar1 folder and find what you are looking for (it is much easier now as the viewing window is larger!). Then copy and paste the button(s) you like into the navbar folder. Then go back to the BV Web Builder and when you click on style in the Menu properties PRESTO- the buttons you picked are the only ones present (besides the default BV one).

Hope you find this usefull!

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Re: Easy way to find Nav Buttons

Thanks for that ingenious idea!! I was forever struggling (I have a slow comp so it takes a long time to load the list!!) :)
    But it is as you said PRESTO! Thanx again

Comment

Pretty good Andy, very smart!
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Nice one Andy, I curse if I have to go in this area as it takes so long to load. This will realy speed things up.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Excellent, thanks Andy, can't wait to do this ... perfect solution!!

great post!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

To all- I am glad that you like the idea- having a slow machine myself, it has helped me greatly.

Just one point to keep in mind. If in the future you download and install a newer version of BV or one that has some fixes in it- during the install process it will likely re-populate the navbar folder with all the gif's again. No worries though. If so, simply delete the navbar1 and then do the above described process over again. (And if you stored nav buttons you created in this folder- copy them before deletng)

*Confucius say -Always best to double check before deleting anything!

Cheers,
            Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
            X