X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuickTime/WMP/ Plug in error

Hi,

I hope you guys are well...
    on my index page, their is a hidden windows media player that plays a short song. Its hidden and starts automatically. For the past few days, i have been having trouble with this index page. Now it tells me that the their is an error with the plug in on this page. Fine, when i delete it from the page and then republish? i can view the page without the error. So the error is coming from the player itself. But this is the first time this error ever came since the year ive had this player on the index page.
    I just recently had to install itunes onto my comp, which requires quicktime also. Thats when this error started. Now whenever you click onto any page with music on it, or even my fnt music player, its not playing anymore. It doesnt even use windows media player anymore.

I guess the default player switched to quicktime on my comp, and thats why it wont allow me to hear the windows media player plug in on my index page? I hope this doesnt happen to all of my listeners... What should i do to make this ALL comp. friendly?
    Thank you

paul
    www.follownotrends.com

Re: QuickTime/WMP/ Plug in error

Another note:
    My friends who have tried it who ALSO HAVE Itunes/quicktime, they are ok. No errors...

It seems like its just my comp. What i also did, was remove itunes and quicktime, and then reinstalled it... It worked! but then a few hours later of testing? it went back to that plug in error...
    www.follownotrends.com

Comment

Re: QuickTime/WMP/ Plug in error

Hi Paulllllllllllllllllllllll how are you ...??

What are you doing "hiding things" lol

It works for me my friend, but if you are having this problem with your own, then you've got to go and find a fix for your own player on your own computer ...

Do a search for plug ins, and I'll bet you'll resolve your own problem, take the fix or the update ... I am sure you are not alone here, but that's what I think you'll need to do ...

If you want, post the exact error message here and we can help you figure this out ...

Nice to see you .... tell me all your latest!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X