Mixed Marriages.....to cute .....lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixed Marriages.....to cute .....lol

This one is cute .......lol.....if you can't see pic try the link below pic.....lol

http://www.veryfunnypics.com/pics/an...epages/295.htm
    Even the monkeys are surprized......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Re: Mixed Marriages.....to cute .....lol

you have too much time on your hands, General. But you're right...that is cute.

Comment

Originally posted by AmaDee
      you have too much time on your hands, General. But you're right...that is cute.
      Yes my dear, after a long day's work I do tend to find some time to relax.......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

It's great to have somewhere you can come to unwind, isn't it? Your posts are quite funny, but it looks like not everyone's laughing, nay?

(but then again, I guess laughter is not too good for constipation lol!)

Comment

It's great to have somewhere you can come to unwind, isn't it? Your posts are quite funny, but it looks like not everyone's laughing, nay?

(but then again, I guess laughter is not too good for constipation lol!)
          Glad you enjoy them.....at least you have some humour in you....lol
          Right on about the constipation......there seems to be quite a bit of it here.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

are there really sites that have nothing but jokes like what you post on here? I went to the one with the signs and saw the one with the little boy and the girl with the fish where the boy said she stole my fish (cleaner version). that was funny...

Comment

are there really sites that have nothing but jokes like what you post on here? I went to the one with the signs and saw the one with the little boy and the girl with the fish where the boy said she stole my fish (cleaner version). that was funny...
              Yes my dear there are I just go to Google and type.....funny pictures ....and a whole of pages with site links come up.....have fun gooling......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

i guess one of these days when I'm less busy, (as if I'm doing anything productive right now) I'll have to check it out.

Comment

i guess one of these days when I'm less busy, (as if I'm doing anything productive right now) I'll have to check it out.
                  Sure will spend a bit of time ......lots to see ......have fun.....but do come back here.......lol.....hee hee hee....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

lol good one. the monkeys were funnier than the pets imo. lol
                    Best Regards,
                    Alex
                    Surveillance Systems
                    Restaurant POS | Retail POS
                    Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

thanks, though I sent you to link to read what Vasili had just informed me about...hence the change in my signature.
                      Yes I saw from the word go what you meant...lol.....and I did read the posts when I went to the link.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

oh, it's like a war zone in there now.

Comment

Working...
                        X