Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Prayer For The Stressed......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Re: A Prayer For The Stressed......

hilarious. how much you want to bet I see an x tomorrow? what am I talking about, it's still early. later today?

Come on, moderators, let the jokes be...they are what they are...JOKES

Comment

Originally posted by AmaDee
      hilarious. how much you want to bet I see an x tomorrow? what am I talking about, it's still early. later today?

Pheewww......at least someone on my side......lol....thanks!!!!

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Funny Leader ... I like the colors alot, lol ... kind of looks like you, you said you were coming back as a cat, lol, now that's plenty of them ...

NOTE
        I don't believe the problem with some of the pics in your other posts had anything to do with this forum, you see if you direct link from a picture on someone elses website, it uses bandwidth, and some people are very aware of that, unlike us here, where we never run out, anyway, so the pics get swapped, moved, etc., in any case they "burn out" and is no longer available ...

Solution: Copy the pic, upload it to your own site, or somehwere like photo bucket, and bring the pic to the forum that way, you can then be sure your pics won't "burn out" and be little red x's ...
        The ones I checked, there would be no reason to remove, this is what the problem is ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by AmaDee

I agree that jokes are jokes, but please remember that we also have young people reading these forums, so less of the swear words......or at least pxxxx
          them for a little decorum.
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
            Funny Leader ... I like the colors alot, lol ... kind of looks like you, you said you were coming back as a cat, lol, now that's plenty of them ...

NOTE
            I don't believe the problem with some of the pics in your other posts had anything to do with this forum, you see if you direct link from a picture on someone elses website, it uses bandwidth, and some people are very aware of that, unlike us here, where we never run out, anyway, so the pics get swapped, moved, etc., in any case they "burn out" and is no longer available ...

Solution: Copy the pic, upload it to your own site, or somehwere like photo bucket, and bring the pic to the forum that way, you can then be sure your pics won't "burn out" and be little red x's ...
            The ones I checked, there would be no reason to remove, this is what the problem is ...
            Yeh my dear 2nd in COMMAND ..... he does look a bit like THE LEADER....the cat I mean.....lol....Stresssed ouuuuuuutttttttt!!!!!!!

Thank you for your note and solution to the post picture problems.....will try what you said......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

yw .. always listen to what David is saying, it's true too u know ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

yw .. always listen to what David is saying, it's true too u know ....
                Yeh I know......lol.....talk about David, ....is that why he gave up the boob job......hee hee hee ......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                  Yeh I know......lol.....talk about David, ....is that why he gave up the boob job......hee hee hee ......
                  lol Leader, I think he was just "overwhelmed" by the Cookie Monster, lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

lol Leader, I think he was just "overwhelmed" by the Cookie Monster, lol
                    What next for David.....first boobs and now cookies....no no no come on David ......hee hee hee....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                    X