Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ie7

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone had a problem with IE7 lately? Mine totally crashed a few days ago and I could not find any way to get it going again and could not download anything.

So, my simple solution to this problem was to download Firefox and start using it.
    Simply Quit - Smoking

Re: Ie7

Try using FF to download and overwrite a fresh copy of IE.................
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Yeh ....On my PC it tends to freeze now and then.....I then have to tap my shift key a few times and then pops up the sticky key window ....I press Ok and then all is back to normal for a while.....I never had this problem when I was using IE6, only now with IE7......I'm thinking of reloading back to IE6.....or has anyone have a solution to this problem?....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Hi David,

Thanks for the suggestion. I may just use FF for a while. It appears to have everything I will need.

Hi Astraltraveller,

I did not have any problem like you suggest. IE7 just died and I could not get it back. I currently use Comcast and was able to use their homepage for a while and then, through much assisstance and talking about FF with my daughter, downloaded FF from another computer to CD and uploaded it to my computer. So far no problems at all. FF appears to have all the amenities that IE7 had and maybe more that I have yet to discover.

Thank you both for the information.
        Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Working...
        X