Picture Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture Gallery

A friend made a picture gallery of a commemorative event on disc, with music, how do I publish it to my website? If its possible to go through all the steps commencing with inserting the disc into my PC I'd be eternally grateful.

Sally

Re: Picture Gallery

Originally posted by sally
    A friend made a picture gallery of a commemorative event on disc, with music, how do I publish it to my website? If its possible to go through all the steps commencing with inserting the disc into my PC I'd be eternally grateful.

Sally
    Hi Sally, sounds like this will be a nice addition to your site ...

You will insert the cd into your computers cd drive, and download it's contents to your own computer (once you insert the cd, a box will appear asking what you want to do,k you want to download the contents to your computer).. (maybe make yourself a folder to put it in) ... I am thinking it is a slide show of images, or if you are lucky it may be a wmv (movie file) already made for you ... in any case, it will depend on what format your friend has made with the cd.

If it is all images, you can apply the images in the rotator and it will be like a slide show on your website, you could add the music as a background to your webpage .. (page properties)

If your friend already has this converted to a windows movie file, then you will insert it as window media, there is a tool in your web builder for this ...

So again, you will need to start with the extraction of what is on the cd, determine what format everything is in, and then build your web page either adding the images as a slide show with the use of the rotator tool, or inserting a windows media file ..

Good Luck, if you get stuck remember to post back ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Picture Gallery

Cheers for that. We'll see if this can suck diesel.

Comment

Working...
      X