Adding URL to Lightbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding URL to Lightbox

Not sure if this can be done or not, but it would be nice to have a URL field to be able to link off of a lightbox image to a web page.

Thanks!

Danny

Re: Adding URL to Lightbox

Danny, I don't think this is possible. I've looked through the options and can't see how it could be done. May I ask what you are trying to accomplish?

Comment

Right. The lightbox images do not activate the 'url link' icon on the tool bar. However, the standard image loader icon does. It is handy to
      link from an image at times, either to another url, or sound file, or another image. I do that on my site .
      Brad Arnold.......
      www.baldwincomusic.com
      www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
      !Free Search Engine Submission!
      Talking Avatar for your web site!
      Free sound editor
      Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

Amadee

I have picture thumbnails that link to company products and it would be nice when you run your mouse over the thumbnail it showed some text of where the link is going. You can see my sight at: www.exportbc.com (click on red maple leaf in header) and proceed to "Products".

You will see 20 thumbnails of companies that will be joining my site. I want to put text of the company names when you mouse-over the thumbnail.

Danny

Comment

The best way to accomplish this is to use the regular image option. That way, you can add alternative texts and hyperlinks to take the viewer to whatever page you want them to go to.

Comment

Working...
          X