Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Lady With Blue eYe

Take a look of my new avatar. It's me.
    Sorry for taking so long to post my own photo.
    WSBlue

Re: To Lady With Blue eYe

Originally posted by WSBlue
    Take a look of my new avatar. It's me.
    Sorry for taking so long to post my own photo.
    WSBlue
    Hey WSBlue you're welcome, at least know we can all see the face behind Blue.....lol
    Nice Avatar.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Cool Blue ...

You look like a fan!!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
        Cool Blue ...

You look like a fan!!!
        LOL! You always remember that I am a Seattle Seahawks football fan.

The picture was taken after coming out underneath from fixing a car.

And I added the black shadow under my eyes.

Comment

OK...I give up!

Whose hand ?

Looks very much like it belongs to the young lady we saw in your earlier version, yes?

And it looks like tattoos to me, but I am blind anyway, so ...... pretty cool, though....keeps me wondering! LOL
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Well you still look like a fan to me ... and fixing cars, was it a big job??

Do you do that regularly? Is that your job??

Thanks for posting ....... yes finally .....

You take too much time off, you need to become more regular here - u know ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
              OK...I give up!

Whose hand ?

Looks very much like it belongs to the young lady we saw in your earlier version, yes?

And it looks like tattoos to me, but I am blind anyway, so ...... pretty cool, though....keeps me wondering! LOL
              My own hand.

Comment

Hi Blue

I remember a bit ago, you had asked to join the Vodaliens Club.

So are you still interested? Would you like us to "alienate" your pic up to Vodalienland?

Pls, let me know, if would be our pleasure to have your join the club!!

The Leader will welcome you ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi Blue

So are you still interested? Would you like us to "alienate" your pic up to Vodalienland?

I sure will...... Just imagine naming him.......think of something nice my dear 2nd in COMMAND......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                  Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Something is hinky here.......I need to be proved wrong at this point, I'm sorry.....
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Blue

Yes. Please "Alienate" my picture and if you ever come to my part of the world, you may also "Alienated" my face, too.
                      Lady, Fixing car is not my job. It's only an activity that can gather some friends drinking together and play music on weekend. I play drum and Rock is my favourite
                      I own a workshop doing wooden furniture. I can show you some pieces of my work. Where can I show the pictures?

Who is the leader for this "Alien" club?

Comment

Yes. Please "Alienate" my picture and if you ever come to my part of the world, you may also "Alienated" my face, too.
                        Lady, Fixing car is not my job. It's only an activity that can gather some friends drinking together and play music on weekend. I play drum and Rock is my favourite
                        I own a workshop doing wooden furniture. I can show you some pieces of my work. Where can I show the pictures?

That's great Blue ... we shall call you Bluelien, how will that be? Sound okay with everyone??

Sounds like alot of fun for you and very noisy too ...

Thank you, I'd love to see your piece of work, do you have your photos on the internet? Can you supply a link? Or would you prefer to send them to me ... you can contact me via my site, and I'll reply and you can then email them if you like ...

Your photo will be sent off to our Vodalien Image Editing Department, we welcome you to the club and watch for the Leader to announce the same ..

Just curious what your first name might actually be Blue? Tell, only if you'd like to share ...

:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

That's great Blue ... we shall call you Bluelien, how will that be? Sound okay with everyone??

Sounds like alot of fun for you and very noisy too ...

Thank you, I'd love to see your piece of work, do you have your photos on the internet? Can you supply a link? Or would you prefer to send them to me ... you can contact me via my site, and I'll reply and you can then email them if you like ...

Your photo will be sent off to our Vodalien Image Editing Department, we welcome you to the club and watch for the Leader to announce the same ..

Just curious what your first name might actually be Blue? Tell, only if you'd like to share ...

:)
                          My dear 2nd in COMMAND....Yes Bluelien it shall be known from now on, if he accepts.....lol

Hmmmmm......seeing he is a craftsman......working with woods......lol.....
                          Don't we need to appoint someone to be our Master Craftsman aboard our ship.......why not appoint Blue ......hmmmmm just think what he can create on board our ship......lol.

Do you agree?.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Hi there Blue,
                            First of all let me THE LEADER of the AlienNation personaly welcome to to the VodaAliens Family........as of this moment your are part of our Alien Family.......lol ....... and if you accept you shall be known as Bluelien an proposed by my 2nd in COMMAND....LadAlien .......from now on......lol......If you would like to see the Alien family visit the link below on my signature......lol.....enjoy and have fun.....

Once again a BIG WELCOME to you.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                              Hi there Blue,
                              First of all let me THE LEADER of the AlienNation personaly welcome to to the VodaAliens Family........as of this moment your are part of our Alien Family.......lol ....... and if you accept you shall be known as Bluelien an proposed by my 2nd in COMMAND....LadAlien .......from now on......lol......If you would like to see the Alien family visit the link below on my signature......lol.....enjoy and have fun.....

Once again a BIG WELCOME to you.
                              Hi! I can't find Bluelein pict in Alien Family album!

Comment

Working...
                              X