X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4U Naveldesign - your menu buttons

or anyone who can help.
    Hi,

I have checked out your site http://www.navaldesign.info and I want to use similar menu buttons like yours.

I have standard menu buttons, which work nice, but it does not come close to the quality and first impression your buttons display. Here is my link to a test page and see what I mean.
    http://www.frequentproperties.co.za/...test/menu.html

I have tried to add image buttons, downloaded from BV, but then the images gets tiled in the button and looks terrible. I'm missing the trick somewhere.

Many thanks in advanced.
    Bless you
    Tom

Re: 4U Naveldesign - your menu buttons

I think Naval used the Menu Bar option which is accessable through Insert, Extra, Menu Bar...but I could be wrong. Check it out and play around with it. go here to watch the tutorial.

Comment

Hi AmaDee,

I've been using very nice navbars in my previous version, but with my updated version I want to use menubars and I did indeed also use the Insert Extra option. The probel here is that there is not enough options / setting to create very nice menu bars. They look quite ordinary.

Looking at those of Naveldesign and some other sites, they also use menu bars, but they are bigger, have more space to the left and it appears that they have been using some button background for the buttons. In BV I cannot find that kind of backgrands or images.

The tutorial is very basic and does not help; watched that long time ago.

Any more ideas AmaDee?
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

You can look around on the web - lots are available free, then you can save them to the NAV BAR folder in your BV weibsite builder folder.
        Or you can make your own, and save them to the same place. This way you can make them any length, solor, or shape you want.
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Thank you Liz.
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

Tom, I'm trying to put one together for you by looking at your site. Bear with me as I am in the middle of a project, but I will try to get that to your within the next couple of days. If you do fine something, though, please let me know.

Comment

That's the standard BV dropdown menu, theme Office that i have used.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Tom, you've got mail

Comment

Thanks Naveldesign and AmaDee.

I have used everything except Office theme. That looks perfectly okay for me.

AmaDee, yes you were actually looking at our old site, and those buttons will be replaced. I'm busy updating and the new site will be available soon.

What do you mean I've got mail? Were you referring to Naveldesign's post or is there something else in the forum that I have not discovered yet?
                  Bless you
                  Tom

Comment

info@frequentproperties.co.za

I sent you an email with the nav bars that I designed for you at the e-mail above.

Comment

Working...
                    X