Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing hypertext color

Hi

I have a text box with writing it in that i want to use as a hyperlink to another page but i want it to stay the same colors and all. How can i make it a hyperlink and it stays exactly like i have it.
    Lose the Weight

Re: changing hypertext color

Say you have your text bolded and green...hypothetical. Do this:

select text,

insert, link or use the Link icon on the HTML toolbar

in the insert link properties dialog box, insert the link's URL as you normally would (don't click ok yet)

at the bottom, under appearance, you should see Style...I am going to assume that you do not have any styles as of yet

click on Edit Styles

click on Add Hyperlink Style Sheet dialog box

click on Linked in the Add Hyperlink Style dialog box and change the color to the blue, leave the background as is, select Bold, and deselect Underline

click ok to close out of that box

repeat the last two steps for the remaining 3 link formats. When you are done, click ok to close out the Add Hyperlink Style dialog box

click ok to close out the Hyperlink Style Sheet

select the style that you just create from your style dropdown menu

click ok

PS: sometimes, when I go through all of this, my text still does not hyperlink, but the style is created. If you find yourself in the predicament, just following the steps up to where you get to create a style. Instead of doing this, just select the style you just created from the dropdown menu.

hope this helps

Comment

Will try thanks-What i did before i read this i pasted a background plain image in a neutral color and then used the hypertexted color it worked pretty good.
      Lose the Weight

Comment

It that works too, go for it...I might try it myself.

Comment

Working...
        X