I Would like to join the voda aliens club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Would like to join the voda aliens club

I was out yesterday and someone snapped a pic of me, here it is as my avatar, so if its ok beam me up to the voda aliens club.

An alien with a bottle of champers.

By the way my ugly mug is not staying around for long...Batman will be back lol

Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Re: I Would like to join the voda aliens club

eee!! Paul!! Hello!!! lol.
    Is that brut champaign? I would like to join that as well. but guessing my pic will damage the site :p lol

Comment

Paul

That's great, photo snagged, and I'll send that off to our Vodalien image editing department ...

Your mug is very nice, so you ought to leave it .... batman looks great in your siggie ...

Watch for the leader to officially announce you Joining the Vodalien Club ..

Welcome!!

Would you like to choose your name, Karelien or Paulien ? Or you choose ..

The Vodaliens Club! Open to one and all to join, simply submit your request and a photo to be alienated to the group.

Come on Teri ... send it!! Join us!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by karel
        I was out yesterday and someone snapped a pic of me, here it is as my avatar, so if its ok beam me up to the voda aliens club.

An alien with a bottle of champers.

By the way my ugly mug is not staying around for long...Batman will be back lol

Paul

Hi there Paul,
        As THE LEADER I personally Welcome you to the VodAliens Family ......enjoy and have fun......don't forget like my 2nd in COMMAND said choose your name and choose wisely.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
        www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Is that brut champaign? I would like to join that as well. but guessing my pic will damage the site :p lol
          Hello Teri ha ha.... No that is top quality champagne, 5.5 % and £2.50 a bottle Now get your pic uploaded and lets all have a ganders at you.....

Paul

That's great, photo snagged, and I'll send that off to our Vodalien image editing department ...

Your mug is very nice, so you ought to leave it .... batman looks great in your siggie ...

Watch for the leader to officially announce you Joining the Vodalien Club ..

Welcome!!

Would you like to choose your name, Karelien or Paulien ? Or you choose ..

The Vodaliens Club! Open to one and all to join, simply submit your request and a photo to be alienated to the group.

Come on Teri ... send it!! Join us!!
          Ladyeye thanks for sending me off to the stars, Karelion sounds better I think. We should have a avatar day where everyone pops their pic up, I am a little nosey and like to see what people look like. Even better we could have a competion where everyone sends their pic into voda, they then place the pics on the boards with everyones names are jumbled up and we have to put the pic next to the name of who we think it is, obviously not mine now.........The winner gets a free domain name or a bottle of my cheap plonk.

Astral, sorry had to edit as replied before your response, its nice to be aboard, please be kind with me... Hope the process is pretty painless, never been beamed up before!!!
          www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

Originally posted by darklight
            Hi ther Teri,

Send you photo your are welcome to be part of this Alien Family......so don't keep us waiting....lol......join now and that's an ORDER ......by THE LEADER.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
            www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Right, Ive uploaded it on my profile thingybob lol. This is the first time ive ever loaded a pic of me on the internet! haha. Evennnnn though i look like a guy there. haha

Comment

Originally posted by darklight
                Right, Ive uploaded it on my profile thingybob lol. This is the first time ive ever loaded a pic of me on the internet! haha. Evennnnn though i look like a guy there. haha
                Atta girl Teri, and very cute too, and you don't look like a guy to me ...

We'll send your photo off to the photomaster as well ...

This is great! Welcome, and thanks for joining ...

The Leader will be very busy when the shots come back.

You're a great sport Teri!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

lol, Thanks LadyEye.

Comment

Mmmmm can't see it, have you took it down Terialien?
                    www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

Na I havent Paul. Click on my name to view my profile. Its there! I just dont have it displayed as my avatar! :)

Comment

Na I havent Paul. Click on my name to view my profile. Its there! I just dont have it displayed as my avatar! :)
                        That's what I did Teri ..View Teris public profile...Nothing in there, do I have to click on something, as there is no sign of a pic in there?
                        www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

That's strange I went in again and it came up......I see you now....That's a great pic Teri and you don't look like a boy at all.....

I see you like your music, I am terrible for putting music on while using the computer, singing along like a walrus and forgetting that I am suppose to be working : )
                          www.anxietynomore.co.uk

www.firstwebcall.com

Comment

lol at you Paul ... hmmmm ... any sound clips available of your singing? Come on.... be a sport, send it along ... lol

Paul ... Teri has it set in her profile, nothing strange about it, any pics set in profiles are only viewable while the user is on line - Teri comes on, you can see her, Teri goes off, you don't ... I have mine set the same way ...

Just so you know and don't wonder, I thought I'd offer you the explanation ...

Now start making that audio clip ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi all

Im agreeing with LadyEye here Karel leave your picture up and the batman in the signature.
                              Myself I dont usually like pictures on forums but the vodahost forum is so friendly and helpfull i too will be applying to join the aliens club.

Hey i have been promoted.................. this rank idear is definately a winner vodahost.
                              Mirelle

Comment

Working...
                              X