Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-frame messed up when using Back button

Hi,

I need urgent help please. I'm actually very proud using the I-frame to call up data from another page into another. It works perfectly okay.
    Let's just put you into the picture with my problem situation first:

Imagine, page1 has an i-frame in the centre of the page.
    Page2 contains the data or info I'm listing for the i-frame. This data is aligned top-left of the page.
    When publishing and viewing, everything seems to be fine.

The problem is: Once you go to page3 (whatevet this is) and you use any Back button, even Internet Explorer back button) to go back to the i-frame page (page1 in the example), it's all messed up. The i-frame is displayed, but in the top-left corner of the screen, page2 info is ALSO displayed.

You will not see the problem in my current version of my site displayed in my signature. I'm too ashamed to link you to my new version (all pages published in new folders except the new Index page) as there are still a couple of problems I need to sort out, but my biggest concern is the i-frame and back button problem in which I need your help please.
    Bless you
    Tom

Re: I-frame messed up when using Back button

Hi Tom, bit hard to diagnose without seeing the pages.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Tom...If you are talking about your link www.frequentproperties... it all looks good to me... I frames working fine even when I go back... fine.. I use firefox..Doug

Comment

Hi Doug,

You will not see the problem in my current version of my site displayed in my signature. I'm too ashamed to link you to my new version (all pages published in new folders except the new Index page) as there are still a couple of problems I need to sort out, but my biggest concern is the i-frame and back button problem in which I need your help please.
        I will publish a few pages of my updated site containing the problem. The site you visited does not have any i-frames. I will do that just now.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Working...
        X