I-frame and other elements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-frame and other elements

How exactly is the I-frame used. Is there someplace that shows how some of the elements work exactly-I see them there the i-frame. the lightbox, the mouseover where can i go to see How I-frame works -heres an example , lightbox works - here's an example , mouseover works etc.
    Lose the Weight

Re: I-frame and other elements

Originally posted by 1lear
    How exactly is the I-frame used. Is there someplace that shows how some of the elements work exactly-I see them there the i-frame. the lightbox, the mouseover where can i go to see How I-frame works -heres an example , lightbox works - here's an example , mouseover works etc.
    If you click here you will see pages of posts about i-frames. If you have a look through them they will give you a lot of information about them and using them. It's a good way to learn and you will see links to may sites that use i-frames. I don't think there is a tutorial on using i-frames but, as I said, you'll learn a lot from reading through some of those threads.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi, I can only point you to the tutorials http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm
      The best way to think of an iframe is, a page within a page
      As far as I know VH don’t show examples of what their BV software is cable of. (Strange) Maybe some visual & working examples next to each tutorial would be a nice idea. Or maybe a glossary of BV with working examples.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for info--everyone

Girl on the hill i click the link but it didn't take me anywhere-it said sorry no matches V-bullentin
        Lose the Weight

Comment

Originally posted by 1lear
          Thanks for info--everyone

Girl on the hill i click the link but it didn't take me anywhere-it said sorry no matches V-bullentin
          Oops, sorry. Just click the search link, at the top of the page, and enter 'i-frames' into the box. This will bring up a list of posts covering this topic.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X