Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shapes publishing problem

Hi there,
    I have again the same problem has happened to me few months ago.
    For ex.

I have designed to pages with shapes copying the second page from the first one.

In the second page I change the color ( ex. grey) of one of the shapes used in the first page which color was ex. yellow.

I publish the first page with no problem, the shape is yellow.

I publish the second page with the grey shape,and the yellow color on the first page becames grey.

Then, I open bluevoda again and I republish the first page with the yellow color. Now I check the second page , and automatically the grey color is now yellow.

????????????????????????????????????
    In the past I fixed the problem deleting all the shapes and start again from zero the design of all the pages.

Also yesterday I made some changes on four pages, and publish them.
    Now, some text in all the pages was in " monotype corsiva",
    when I publish the pages on my computer everithing was Ok, but on other viewers computer the text was in " Arial"

???????????????????????????
    Anyone had faced the same problem before?
    How did you fixed?
    Thank you in advance for trying helping me.
    Alas

Re: Shapes publishing problem

Originally posted by alas
    Hi there,
    I have again the same problem has happened to me few months ago.
    For ex.

I have designed to pages with shapes copying the second page from the first one.

In the second page I change the color ( ex. grey) of one of the shapes used in the first page which color was ex. yellow.

I publish the first page with no problem, the shape is yellow.

I publish the second page with the grey shape,and the yellow color on the first page becames grey.

Then, I open bluevoda again and I republish the first page with the yellow color. Now I check the second page , and automatically the grey color is now yellow.

????????????????????????????????????
    In the past I fixed the problem deleting all the shapes and start again from zero the design of all the pages.

Also yesterday I made some changes on four pages, and publish them.
    Now, some text in all the pages was in " monotype corsiva",
    when I publish the pages on my computer everithing was Ok, but on other viewers computer the text was in " Arial"

???????????????????????????
    Anyone had faced the same problem before?
    How did you fixed?
    Thank you in advance for trying helping me.
    Alas

Hi there

As General Naval has advised on many occasions, inserting a shape in Blue Voda is like inserting an image, it is given a name, so therefore if you just copy and paste this same image on other pages, and then make changes to it, this same image will change everywhere (because it has the same name)

So it is best to delete that shape that you copied and insert again ... (this then gives it a new name) ...

In so far as the fonts, if the computer viewing the page does not have that font installed on their own computer, the font will use the computers default font, in this case arial ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you LadyEye.
      I have not seen the General Naval advise before.
      Now I know, and to avoid the problem it will be easier then what I though.
      Alas

Comment

Originally posted by alas
        Thank you LadyEye.
        I have not seen the General Naval advise before.
        Now I know, and to avoid the problem it will be easier then what I though.
        Alas

You are welcome Alas, that's great and yes pretty easy ...

It's a great post you make, bringing this topic to light again. Good job.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello,
          Am very new to actually building with BV. Here's the problem i am having and would appreciate help.
          I inserted first a round rectangle on the top of the webpage and enable the border (it's fill is white) , next i inserted a solid round rectangle below it's fill colour is grey.
          When I preview this, the grey seems to overwrite the white. This happens regardless of the size of the second rectangle (even if it is much smaller than the one at the top)

Not sure what the problem is and am desperate for help.
          Thank you.
          SDC

Comment

Originally posted by SDC View Post
            Hello,
            Am very new to actually building with BV. Here's the problem i am having and would appreciate help.
            I inserted first a round rectangle on the top of the webpage and enable the border (it's fill is white) , next i inserted a solid round rectangle below it's fill colour is grey.
            When I preview this, the grey seems to overwrite the white. This happens regardless of the size of the second rectangle (even if it is much smaller than the one at the top)

Not sure what the problem is and am desperate for help.
            Thank you.
            SDC
            More detail, please. I'll find a soulution.

Comment

Working...
            X