Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redirecting problems

hello all,
    i have read through the posts but i am still baffled.
    I have an old site http://www.banskoskiextreme.co.uk/ and want to redirect this to my new site http://www.banskoskiextreme.com can this be done, when i used the cp and used the redirect button it only gives me the option to redirect bulgariaextreme to bansko.....
    what can I do
    thanks again Bv
    thanks for all your help!

Dive Daisy

Re: redirecting problems

sorry the .com site should read www.bulgariaextreme.com
    doh!!
    thanks for all your help!

Dive Daisy

Comment

If both of these sites are with voda servers then one is the main domain and the other an add-on domain. Both independent of each other.
      In the control panel you will need to go into the .co.uk account and redirect to the .com account ...
      If one domain was being served elsewhere, you will need to go into your account there and do a redirect to your VH server.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Alternativelt you could just overwrite delete the index page on the .co.uk site and put this in its place

create index.php with the following code
        PHP Code:
        <?
           header("Location: http://www.bulgariaextreme.com");
        ?>

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Watdaflip
          I have a situation where I want to redirect to a site but want to make the browser display the Title of the site redirected from - ie
          we have a site called enhanceyourdreams.com and we are redirecting it to a site called, let's say sitesource.com.
          When someone clicks on a link to enhanceyourdreams.com it gets redirected to sitesource.com but in the browser it seems as if they are on enhanceyourdreams.

I registered the URL with GoDaddy and in setting up the redirect in the domain management it had this facility and worked great. Now I've pointed the nameservers to Voda because I needed email and not sure how to get this bit working - redirect is not a problem.

Ideas?

Thanks
          CedarAtticVents.com Genuine Cedar Attic Vents, Gable Vents and Shutters in many Standard Designs and Sizes as well as Custom Made to Your Specifications
          HingeAndLatch.com Gate and Door Hardware with the look and feel of yesteryear. Traditional and Antique styles to enhance all your entrance-ways

Comment

The easiest way would be to use a frame

Register/Login Script
            Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
            X