Marquee Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquee Questions

I am trying to get a couple of marquees to work after some other ones. If you look on my Order of Merit page I have names and scores on the left that I am happy with. I want the middle marquees to come out a short time after the ones on the left. Is there any way to do this.

Thanks
    Kevin

Kevin Dwyer
    dwyer.1961********.com
    www.brgc.biz

Re: Marquee Questions

Merely reset the timing on the first tabbed page of the marquee Properties dialog box (double-click on the marquee on the BV page to bring up Properties). The defaults can be reset for many different speeds, just as you can define directions!

To see an example of this, visit a few of my pages which example the many variations you can use:
    One shows multiples to create a larger effect
    Two each set at different timing to stop precisely
    Three use of static text and marquees
    Four use of different styles of marquees

** You may wish to hit "refresh" after the page loads the first time completely to see the proper display.....(marquees load easily, and usually are active prior to underlaying elements, and refreshing "restarts" the page).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Vasili,

Are marquees supported on other browsers apart from Internet Explorer? I ran a site analysyis on our site and it warned about something about marquees not recognized by some browsers, so I removed mine, but I actually like them...

I like your site and the innovative use of your marquees.
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

Thanks Vasili...

I had been trying that but wasn't liking my results. Guess just more perseverance is the key.

Kevin
        Kevin Dwyer
        dwyer.1961********.com
        www.brgc.biz

Comment

Marquees are supported on most up to date browsers, the browsers it isn't supported on are ones that are older, which are being updated to newer version as time goes on (as people upgrade their computer, or install newer OS's). The two main broswers you have to worry about are Internet Explorer and Firefox, which both support Marquee. That makes up the vast majority of internet users

Register/Login Script
          Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thank you Watdaflip,

That's excellent information and good to know. I will definately put mine back, but will try something different though; to make it more attractive.
            Bless you
            Tom

Comment

Working...
            X