About buying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About buying

I have a little odd question about paypal metods.

Im totall new to this,and are so lost in how I should do things.

Im taking orders from people.Pictures they want to be made.Not pictures I already have showing.So therfor I dont have any carts.

Ive got an order now.And have no idea or clue on how I should do the practical about pay metods.Im not shure if I should have paypal options,where they can pay.Or how I should do it.
    I dont want to give them my account number over mail of course.

In what way can I do this?
    I really hope someone have the knownledge.As I already got an order.
    Would it be any idea to have a paypal button on the page where it says I can do orders?
    I can see we have the buttons in the builder.I cant see Im in a use for a whole store.Since its only that kind of service Im doing at the moment.After all,I dont offer any carts,or finished made products.
    www.phototales.net

Re: About buying

It is relatively simple.

If you have a fixed price, just create a page with a PayPal button for that amount. Of course, before doing so, you need to create a PayPal account, and a return page(a page with a Thank you message).

If, on the other hand, you have no fixed price, you need something that will allow your customers to fill in the description of the work as well as the price, and a custom PayPal button will be automatically generated for that particular amount and with that particular service description.
    To see how you can acheive this, please visit Custom generated PayPal Button
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you very much for the reply.:)

But unfortunately I just dont understand how to do this.Ive been reading and reading the how-to,but I just dont get it.
      Off,I feel stupid about this.But after all,Im totally newbie to all this.

Form making itself is difficult.Even if I have followed all instructions,I dont manage to make it work.

Oh no.Its soooo unfortunately if I have to say no to orders just because I dont understand how to set up payment.
      www.phototales.net

Comment

Use my form to send me your email address. Also, create a paypal button (you do have a PayPal accout, don't you?) and send me it's code.
        Create the basic page as you would like it to be, and send it to me. I will fix it and send it back to you for publishing.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I appreciate youre help very much:D
          But no,I dont even have a pay pal account.

So Im new from scrathc in this.How do we create those accounts?
          www.phototales.net

Comment

Hi. you can Join PP at this link https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_home
            I maybe wrong! But I think you have to have a bank account or credit card or even both.
            But it will tell you on the site.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you very much Collectors.:D
              After doing that,I will get back to you navaldesign:)
              www.phototales.net

Comment

Working...
              X