Adding PhotoShop photo gallerys to BV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding PhotoShop photo gallerys to BV

Hi, I am very new to this and cannot find a way to use PhotoShop photo gallerys as a part of my website. Is there a way to import them into Blue Voda? Or is there another way that I would have to link them to the website I am building. This is an important step for me as the website I am building is for a photography business. Thanks for any advice you can give.

Re: Adding PhotoShop photo gallerys to BV

Hi..m.. One way I do it .. is to size and format each PhotoShop picture; adjust the look and format to gif or jpeg.... in save for web...Then say OK and save into BV Web Builder Images (name as you wish)... after that place each picture into a BV gallery, light box or what ever on your page... hope that helps... Doug

Comment

P.S... m.. Oh yeah ... be sure to size the area of the page you wish to show in the I-Frame the same size ... the sized I frame will only show that part of the page called up .. reading from the top left corner..and if you uncheck "border" on the I-frame...the frame can be made kinda invisible...hope that helps... Have Fun...Doug

Comment

P.S.S... Sorry.. m... I meant the last I-frame info for jolly at a different posting... Doug

Comment

Working...
        X