Need help with template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with template

I hope someone can help me! I recently downloaded a template to use for my website using BV but it looks like it has duplicated itself so that there are 4 of the same template on one page. I have a large widescreen monitor...does this have anything to do with it? How do I set the template to show only one template image? I've been working on this for days and can't seem to find out what the problem is or how to fix it. Any information would be helpful. I can send a screenshot of the template if needed via email.

Re: Need help with template

You need to decide what size your page is going to be, for example 800 x 1000, and resize the template to that size. Alternatively - make your page to fit the size of the template. Otherwise the template will 'tile' to fill the page.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks! I resized it and it works now.
      I have another question though...I'm new to creating web pages and need some help on the best layout (i.e. perfume designers) for example: I need to add a list of all the womens perfume designers on one page in plain text which buyers can click on to bring them to a page for a certain designer. There are hundreds of different designers that will go on this one page so I assume a scroll box will be in order. But what I'd really like to do is just add clickable links such as each letter of the alphabet, which I think would be easier and won't take up so much room. Does this make sense? How do I go about doing this?

Comment

Originally posted by qhnut03
        Thanks! I resized it and it works now.
        I have another question though...I'm new to creating web pages and need some help on the best layout (i.e. perfume designers) for example: I need to add a list of all the womens perfume designers on one page in plain text which buyers can click on to bring them to a page for a certain designer. There are hundreds of different designers that will go on this one page so I assume a scroll box will be in order. But what I'd really like to do is just add clickable links such as each letter of the alphabet, which I think would be easier and won't take up so much room. Does this make sense? How do I go about doing this?
        .......As you, yourself suggested, try adding the alphabet (a,b,c,d etc) to your main page, and link off of them. Designers with the letter 'a' would be located on a page designated on a web page "A" ie: A.html

Bill

Comment

Working...
        X