Flash Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Movie

Hello, I just uploaded my flash website but it just won't automatically play when you open the browser, instead you have to right click the page and click play in the drop down menu for the page to appear. I have tried everything I could and looked up on the net for information with no luck. I have spent three days try to fix it but I failed. So this is the link to my site http://www.deluxeautosalon.com/, please take a look, if any one know how to fix this please give me a crash course.
    Respectfuly.

Re: Flash website won't play.

The auto play funtion is missing in the coding, if you right click on the page then press play it starts but only the flash. and with all those links in the souce code me thinks your something missing. if have a vodahost account and downloaded the blue voda web builder you would have found this would not of happened, as you would have control of the page apart from the missing auto start, i believe that most of them are behind the fash as always comes to the front it is masking your site.

Comment

Re: Flash website won't play.

I'm sorry, I did not use Blue Voda to make the site hence, I dont have any Blue Voda file at all. As a matter of fact, it's a template I purchased online and use Flash 8.0 to edit the text. The problem is you have to right click the page and chose play for the site to appear. It won't play automatically as it's supposes to. I am sincerely appreciate any help. I posted my question in a wrong forum first time, I did not mean to peper the forums, hope the moderator excuses my mistake.
      Respectfully,
      Thomas Nguyen.

Comment

Flash Movie

Which Format are you uploading the Flash 8 File ? .fla or swf or other.

Comment

Re: Flash Movie

swf and html also. Everything seem to be right except you have to right click for it to shows up. Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Working...
          X