Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HElP how do I convert my adsense site to blue voda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HElP how do I convert my adsense site to blue voda?

Hello my friends,

I have a site at www.alivingfromhome123.com which was an adsense site that I bought almost a year ago. The site is through another hosting and domain company. I did not set up that site it was I would like to host that site on blue voda and hosting through go daddy.

I guess What I am asking is do I just copy and paste all the content of the site into my blue voda? Then talk to go daddy to make the other changes and once its changed over I can cancel the old company and then have the new one set up with blue voda.

How do I get my adsense ads and clickbank ads on the blue voda part? I think I just put the code in the html boxes right? Where do I find this code at? I just need some guidence here. I can't understand the other ftp thing in order to optimize the site. I only know how to optimize the site through blue voda. How can I make this an esay transition?? Anyone ever done this before?

Thanks

Sarah :)

Re: HElP how do I convert my adsense site to blue voda?

You have two options:

1. Transfer all the files, as they are, from your actual hoster, into your (to be purchased) VodaHost account. You then point your site from Godaddy to VodaHost and everything will work as it did.

2. Recreate your pages importing the existing pages code in BV. You will need to adjust them a bit, but 90% of the work will be there. However, BV will NOT import the Google javascript that is required for the ads, so you need to place a html box in the page, and paste there the Google Ads code
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello,
      Thank you for your reply. I have already purchaced the blue voda hosting account and software. My two domains with blue voda are www.nevadamortgageloaner.com and www.organicliving4you.com

Both of those sites are still under construction. I just need to get the adsense site making more money. I can copy and paste each page one by one and do the html box thing but where do I get my adsense code info. Do you I just log in to my adsense account and find it in there somewhere? I just don't want to screw things up.

The files are not on my computer since someone else created the www.alivingfromhome123.com site. I bought the site off the person who built it. Well I guess I will have to just copy and paste each one of the 300 pages into my blue voda. I could just do that gradually.

Thank you for your help

Comment

You can download all the pages of the existing site on your computer, and then transfer them on your VH account. They will work fine.

If you prefer to recreate your pages with BV, login in your adsense account, copy the code for the ads, and paste it in a html box that you will place in the new page.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for your help. Do I need to use a program to down load all the pages? I don't have any FTP programs. I have been copying and pasteing each page and its taking forever. I didn't realize that there was a way to download the pages. How exactly is this done? Would I then need to go and re name all the page in VH or would it know where to put everything? I am still confused on this. I also lose my gray cursor when I make pages really long and I have a few pages on another site that I need to make a bit longer. How do I get back the gray cursor?

Thanks

Comment

There are some free FTP programs on the net. Just Google it.
            depending on how the links on the pages are, you might need to change the links or not.

Sorry, but i don't know about your cursor.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X