Need Help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help...

Ok... I'm only a private... and I'm computer stupid. But I've purchased EVERYTHING and still can't find out how to open this, Can anybody tell me were to go... besides for a sky-hook?
    Frederick Slack
    quest@wildblue.net
    www.questinc2.com

Re: Need Help...

Welcome to Voda Host ... If you are going to use the Blue Voda Webbuilder you can download it here

Once you have your web builder in place, begin by viewing the tutorials to discover and practice it's use ...

You should also browse around this forum where you will find a wealth of information and help to assist you in creating your website ...

Plan your work and work your plan is a common phrase around here and it works.

When you run into a snag, feel free to use the search feature in this forum, typing in a keyword, and access any threads containing information, or you can begin your own thread and ask questions, placing your question in the appropriate area of the forum will bring you help much quicker than placing in the wrong area.

Welcome again, and we look forward to your site and helping you create it.

I've created a pdf version of some easy instructions which you are welcome to download and read at your leisure if you like, you may also find this useful ...

In your welcome email you would have received from VodaHost, you will find your username, password and ip publishing address. This is an important email, so keep it handy, you will need all of that once you are ready to publish and bring your site live.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Need Help...

Wow.
      An all-in-one advisory post.......*****, m'Lady General.....***** indeed!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X