Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to share and linking to other page's of your file

How can i doo this?
    Ill safe the page, and he's safe it as a BVP file, Ill cant this doo in the menu bar, there need i a HTML file, how can i do that?
    Ill can't share my site, for that need i alsoo HTML. :P

Re: How to share and linking to other page's of your file

Hi.. dennis Right click on your page takes you to page properties .. you can see the HTML there.... all pages created in the BV web builder save as a BVP file.... Doug

Comment

Yes, Ill will safe my page AS a HTML file, hes safe auto. as a BVP file, ill can't chance it :(
      Ill will it share in a .nl.tt site, that can't, hes can upload ONLY HTML file's or URL's. Hes dont accept a BVP File. I need help ;(

P.s.
      I have copieëd the HTML code, than are all immage's a X error, alsoo at other computer's.

Comment

Hi Dennis....I'm not that familiar with converting outside HTML into BV page... But I do know that you can save the HTML... in Note Pad....Look around the forums through the Search tool above...about woking with HTML... Good Luck... Doug

Comment

Bluevoda will only work on a Vodahost server. When you save a file, the program will automatically save this file as a BVP file & add the extension for you. When you press publish, it will then give an html extension that will only work on VH servers.

Good luck.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Ill will well buy a .nl domain, that can't on VodeHost, For that will i that.

Comment

Where will i be able to get get with inframes

Comment

Hi... I Frame tool is on the left side of your web builder.. look through the past forum postings for more I Frame info... Doug

Comment

Working...
                X