variable HTML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• variable HTML

Hi, i want to put a value from a variable on the screen. How to define the exact position and how to get it on the screen.

Johan

Re: variable HTML

hi, how do i put a string at a specific position on the screen.

when i write

echo $total;

it is printed at the top of the screen

JOhan

Comment

Create a html box in your page. Place the code in the html box. The code must be:

<?
      echo $total;
      ?>

Move the box wherever you want.

You can also format the text as you like, both as font type / size / colour / style and as background. The code would be:

<font style="font-size:15px;BACKGROUND-COLOR:#FFFF00" color="#FF0000" face="Arial"><b><i><u><? echo $total;?></u></i></b></font>

the tags <b> </b> <i> </i> <u> </u> are for Bold, Italics, and Underlined.

Trick: write whatever text you want in BV. Format and colour it as you like. Then rig***lick on the text, and select "html". You will see something like:

<font style="font-size:15px;BACKGROUND-COLOR:#FFFF00" color="#FF0000" face="Arial"><b><i><u>Text to display</u></i></b></font>

Change the part in red with <? echo $total;?> and you are done.

Please note that this is php, so only when the page is published you will be able to see the text, not in preview.

Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

wow! thanks you soooooo much. its working. :)

Johan

Comment

Working...
        X