This is complex and weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is complex and weird

I knew about this CPanel forum here in BV, but just discovered ANOTHER SEPERATE CPanel forum, apparently from VodaHost that appears to be for CPanel users of ANY hosting site. I was reading through it and came across many interesting issues, one of which was about updated versions of the different tools in CPanel, Setting up Security, etc. The way I discovered VodaHost's version of CPanel forum was when I sent in a support ticket, supposidly to BV and got a reply from VodaHost redirecting me to BV support for the answer.

Today when I went to my homepage to check something, there appeared what looked like an Adsense Ad for petfoods, then my marquee covered it up and the rest of the page loaded ok. I had a friend test it on her end and she never saw it. I do not have Adsense so I was wondering about the 'security' part and if I was hacked by an advertiser of that petfood company and if so, how can I configure my site through CPanel so that this doesn't occur again. I also noticed that my site's corrections are often changing without my editing it, causing me to have to go back into BV's webuilding to fix it.

My questions are:

1. does the CPanel that loads from our BV Webuilding page have a security feature that we can set to prevent the problems above from happening again?

2. Is VodaHost's CPanel the same as the BV Webuilding CPanel and if so, what are the WHM and the updating coming from? WHM is NOT on my CP

3. Why, after configuring my email from admin@mydomainsite.com not getting forwarded to my email@myisp.org mail?

4. If I have to submit another support ticket in the future, why does it go to VodaHost and not BlueVoda then VodaHost telling me I have to ask BV for the answer again?
    Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
    Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Working...
X