Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Registration & Login Interface (Password & Username) !?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration & Login Interface (Password & Username) !?

Good day!

I’m a long loving customer of bluevoda and I am looking forward to a life time long subscription to the service as it’s a great program and customer service.

Been searching the Bluevoda forums for information linked to login window function where of visitors can register and setup their own user password and username that leads to a secure section of the website.

1. I’m looking for a step by step guide as to how to make a registration linked to the secure login Interface with username and password on my website. So that my visitors can easily register filling in information needed, click a button and return the application to me for approval, where of I just can click yes or no for getting that person ready to use the login window.

2. Another thing is how do I make the username and password windows work for members to login?

Thank you for your kind assistance and I hope that there is a helpful hand that can help me out in this matter.
    Have a nice day! :)

Re: Registration & Login Interface (Password & Username) !?

Unless the recent BV update put in this feature it can't be done with just BV. You will need a php script to process the forms. Meaning you need a script that will add the users to a database or text file, and then when they login to check that the information is in the database of text file. A session or cookie has to be created to remember your login. There are free cms's you can install through cpanel that have built in login systems, or you can check a site like hotscripts.com for a free login system.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Confirmed. It is not a standard BV feature, and a complete script is very complicated to explain to someone that has no experience.
      Apart the scripts themselves, you need many pages to make this work correctly. Have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/my-solicitor/menu1.php . You either search the net for a free script, or you purchase one like the one in the example.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

http://aycu23.webshots.com/image/162...6737600_rs.jpg

Greetings, thank you for answers and suggestions. Found a function in bluevoda for password use = login in of some sort, how is this used? Apparently the small form box can be used to convert to a password window, can't find any info on it thought are there any described notes for use?

Comment

Your much better off creating a secured directory directly on the server, click the below...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks there will give it a go! see what happens..

Comment

Working...
            X