publishing page after downloading 9.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing page after downloading 9.1

Hi all I downloaded the Blue Voda 9.1 update. Since I have done that, when I go to publish a page, the screen that pops up with username and password was blank (It normally remembers my info) so I entered username and password sent to me when I signed up for Voda and an error screen pops ups saying I have the incorrect password.

The username and password are FTP ADMIN USERNAME and FTP ADMIN PASSWORD. Isn't this the right ones? Thanks for anyones help.
    Raider50

Re: Can't publish page after downloading 9.1

Originally posted by Raider50
    Hi all I downloaded the Blue Voda 9.1 update. Since I have done that, when I go to publish a page, the screen that pops up with username and password was blank (It normally remembers my info) so I entered username and password sent to me when I signed up for Voda and an error screen pops ups saying I have the incorrect password.

The username and password are FTP ADMIN USERNAME and FTP ADMIN PASSWORD. Isn't this the right ones? Thanks for anyones help.
    Raider50
    www.fairportpride.com
    double check that you are publishing to the correct server..and that there have been no changes to your ip address for the server you are on.. check voda news section for that
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

THANK YOU THANK YOU THAN YOU!!!!!!!
      You're right on it works now. Everything changed after updating so I guess we had to reset. Thanks so much
      Raider

Comment

Originally posted by Raider50
        THANK YOU THANK YOU THAN YOU!!!!!!!
        You're right on it works now. Everything changed after updating so I guess we had to reset. Thanks so much
        Raider
        way to go dude.
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
        X