Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images not loading

Hi
    I have added a add on domain to my account, Published the new pages but NONE of the images are loading. I have looked in the relevant folder in the cpanel and they are all there as they should be but not loading.
    Please advise what I might be missing
    Thanks
    Kes
    Kes

Re: Images not loading

Hi Kes, may help if you can post the page's url
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

this happened to me when I first added another domain name ... what I wasn't doing was adding the new name I made .... for example .... public.html/newname ... otherwise it publishes to the main site ... have you looked there to see if they are there? Maybe this will help ... the other thing I kept doing was forgetting to add the new name to the links correctly ... hope this helps
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Hi, I have as far as I am aware put it in the correct folder and checked that they are in there. If I go into my cpanel and click on the url then the pages all come up correctly. Anyway please take a look its www.sunbirdsgrafics.co.za
        Thanks
        Kes
        Kes

Comment

Probably Hotlink protection is enabled in your CP. Go there and add the new domain in the list of allowed sites. Your images will appear after that.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ah. you wonderful man you, that did the trick.
            Thanks
            Kes
            Kes

Comment

Working...
            X