Email Disk Quotas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Disk Quotas

I setup my main contact email account on my LoungeOutdoors site with an autoresponder and have it forward to another account so that if I got into an email conversation with the other party they didn't keep getting an autoresponder message all the time - works well.
    However, I neglected to setup message aging so the messages piled up in the account and after clearing it out (deleting and purging deleted) the reported disk usage on the account still stands at over 100MB after a week or so even though no messages are shown in the account.

Does anyone know if this disk usage is at all accurate or can explain what's happening here?

Thanks
    CedarAtticVents.com Genuine Cedar Attic Vents, Gable Vents and Shutters in many Standard Designs and Sizes as well as Custom Made to Your Specifications
    HingeAndLatch.com Gate and Door Hardware with the look and feel of yesteryear. Traditional and Antique styles to enhance all your entrance-ways

Re: Email Disk Quotas

Check your spam box, and make sure to purge deleted.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Not sure what you mean by Spam Box - I'm looking at the Horde Webmail interface and the Mail has no entries all deleted has been purged - I don't see a Spam or Junk entry - is it hidden somewhere.
      I've setup no filters - I have noticed recently that another email account has not been getting some email from newspapers like NYT, Wash-Post etc and they say they're sending it.
      I guess the question is are there some automatic filters applied to incoming email I don't know about?

Thanks
      CedarAtticVents.com Genuine Cedar Attic Vents, Gable Vents and Shutters in many Standard Designs and Sizes as well as Custom Made to Your Specifications
      HingeAndLatch.com Gate and Door Hardware with the look and feel of yesteryear. Traditional and Antique styles to enhance all your entrance-ways

Comment

If you go to mail, add manage accounts, click on the email you want to check, login click on horde, then the mail should have a plus sign next to it, and should have a spam folder there.

Did you set up spam assassin? Or filters?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

No I didn't setup either Spam Assassin or any filters, also no Spam folder appears under Mail
          Think I need to get Support to check it out and see what's going on.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X