Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add video

hi
    i have viedo film size 500mb i want to add it to my website . what the step or the software that i must use to do that please help me ...

Re: add video

That is a very large file. More than likely you might time out trying to upload it.

What is this video for (if I can ask)? The reason is that you might want to trim it down or break it up into a couple smaller videos. And the reason for this is that for DSL or Dial up- it will take forever for firends, customers to download.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

The file needs to be compressed to a much smaller size before you publish. Google the term 'compression software'. They are all over the place, and I've heard one or two are free. Sorensen Squeeze is the best.

Comment

i have many movies of all sizes on my site and all i did was use the windows movie maker icon on the blue voda website builder. all the movies play quickly. just follow the movie tutorial for website builder and try uploading your movie - you may be surprised.

mrmagoo144
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

I was able to get the video to appear and play after I published it to the website on my computer but my dad in California only gets boxes with red X's in them. ?. There are 2 short videos in the videos tab within the Odds n' Ends page.

www.thewindowphoto.com

When in doubt, Whip it out

Comment

there could be a couple of reasons for this.
            1. he doesnt have the latest version of Windows Media 11 in his computor. You should provide a link on your site for your visitors to download the free version of this software.
            2. he needs to tune up his computor. There are several clean up software programs available. the one i use is cleaner 4.5.2 found on google search.
            3. i don't see any video on your site.
            Mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info

Comment

You have to go into the odds n' ends page to get the videos tab.

Comment

not sure what your problem is other than when i click on the videos tab it looks like it wants to change to your videos page but nothing is happening. My hour glass is still working as if the video is trying to load down on my computor. I am at work so i cannot give you a definite reason why this is happening. When I get home to day I will retry to link to your videos. In the meantime the biggest file that I have put on a site thus far comes up really quickly and plays through with stopping.
                www.jeffwoodministries.org/jeffwoodshow.html
                Just contact me if I can give you a hand to get this going for you. You can contact me through my website
                www.videopostcards.info
                There is a phone number that I can be reached at.
                Good luck.
                Mrmagoo144
                mrmagoo144
                www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Ok thanks. I appreciate it very much.

These two vids are very short. 10 or 15 seconds each.

Comment

Working...
                  X