Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• process123 query?

Hi,
    I have a customer contact form on a site i am building and it works fine in that it advises you of an error of "no name" "no number" etc...and i have placed a "error" logo on that page. My question is....is there a way to have a different page with prehaps a "tick logo" or something similiar to acknowledge that the form has been sent succesfully when all field are filled correctly??
    that may not make sense but, i hope you get the idea of what i'm trying to achieve!

Thanks,
    Kev
    www.indigohairdesigns.com

Re: process123 query?

You can have any page design that you like, Kev. Simply design and build it and save it as the same name as your current error page - then publish. Is this what you meant?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: process123 query?

Hi, I assume the mean a sort of thank you page after you press send. For sure! This should not be a problem. Whose or which script are you using for your form, & could you post the url of the page that the form is on. Not much good on forms myself as I use FM/pro, but it will help those that are.

Good luck.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X