Publishing pages error 12014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing pages error 12014

I just shut down my computer and when I started it back up My password and does not work. This is the error I get.
    Internet Exception error 12014
    Details
    The request to connect and log on to the FTP server could not be completed because the supplied passwork is incorrect.
    I have not changes my password so Im not sure what is going on. PLEASE HELP!!!
    thank you in advance!

Re: Publishing pages error 12014

Originally posted by bubsduck View Post
    I just shut down my computer and when I started it back up My password and does not work. This is the error I get.
    Internet Exception error 12014
    Details
    The request to connect and log on to the FTP server could not be completed because the supplied passwork is incorrect.
    I have not changes my password so Im not sure what is going on. PLEASE HELP!!!
    thank you in advance!
    For security reasons, and your protection, VH have changed your password because it hasn't been changed for quite some time. Please check your inbox, spam and junk mail folders for an email about it. If you cannot locate it please submit a support ticket or email VH at support@vodahost.com and they will get you fixed up. Apologies for any inconvenience but the security of your server and site is paramount.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Publishing pages error 12014

Thank you for the help!

Comment

Working...
      X