Flash Text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Text

I created flash text and saved as swf file using SWFText AntsSoft.com software. Now I can't seem to insert it properly.

I've published the text using the software, copied the code and tried to insert flash, the flashtext.swf file. That didn't work.

I tried inserting html and pasting the code. That didn't work.

All I get is a black box. I clicked transparent, no display border and yet it doesn't show up in either the browser or when I publish the pages.

Re: Flash Text

did you upload the .swf file to you public_html folder?
    Robert
    www.GraphXntrix.com
    Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Long time no see, Robert! Tis good to see you 'round these parts...
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I guess not. I'm not sure what I need to do to upload to my public _html folder? Today, the flash text is showing on my website, but it still displays the black background.

Comment

Originally posted by melody View Post
          I guess not. I'm not sure what I need to do to upload to my public _html folder? Today, the flash text is showing on my website, but it still displays the black background.
          Now that you know how to transfer files properly, take a moment to re-check your created Flash pages, files, and other elements to reassure yourself that you have "set" all the attributes of each the way you want them to present.

(Just like in Blue Voda, there are a multitude of choices you must make and "set" as part of 'formatting' your items, and unless you change them specifically, they will default --- as is this black background)
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Vasili, it feels good to be back.
            Robert
            www.GraphXntrix.com
            Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Working...
            X