little help please :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little help please :)

Guys -- I am a novice at best when it comes to building these sites ... However, I usually am able to put anything my affiliates send me into my html and it works fine ... however, this script isn't ... am i putting it in the wrong place? thanks guys

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
    <!-->
    document.write('<iframe src="http://bodogticker.bodog.com/flashticker/ticker_728x90.php?affiliateID=405166-D61B" width="728" height="90"
    frameborder="0" magingheight="0">');
    document.write('</iframe>');
    //-->
    </script>

Re: little help please :)

Not sure- try puting it in a Java Box.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

i tried that Andy ... no luck .. thanks for the quick response

Comment

That script is written for an inline frame. Try taking out the frame part and putting it in a iframe and see if that works.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Try removing some of the elements at the begining and end of the script bit by bit and see does that work. Dont go past the http at the begining.
          egar50

www.thesoftwarebay.com
          Computer Software, Magazines and Books

Comment

i really appreciate the help ... however, you guys are speaking french to me ... i wouldn't know where to begin when it comes to taking things out ... can you guys elaborate? ... sorry for being such a newbie :)

Comment

Ok, create a hml box in your page, exactly where you want it to appear. Make the html box 728 x 105 pixels (look at the bottom right corner in BV, it shows you the dimensions of the html box while resizing)

Paste in the html box the following code:

Code:

<iframe name="" id="InlineFrame1" src="http://bodogticker.bodog.com/flashticker/ticker_728x90.php?affiliateID=405166-D61B" scrolling="no" width="728" height="105" frameborder="0"></iframe>
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Naval -- thanks for your attention in this matter ... I did exactly as you said ... however, i got the same results ... perhaps it is a problem from their end? however, bodog is usually spot on ... thanks again ... i will email them and see if it's on their end

Comment

It works for me. I tried it. It works also in preview. Please provide a link to your published page with the script
                  Navaldesign
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

If you were looking for this http://angies-cyberscripts.org/Testing1542.html then your code will never work. your missing something.

Comment

that is the page i tried it on ... perhaps it's working and i simply can't see it ... is that an option Naval?

Comment

It works great on your page. Refresh your browser
                        Navaldesign

Comment

thanks Naval ... i guess my pc is too old to recognize flash ... is there any way you can help me with my other problem ... some people can see my site and others can't ... i posted in the other forum ... thanks again bud!

Comment

Tis is not flash (or at least i don't think so). Also, i found out that you need to enlarge the html box to 740 pixels. Please provide a link to your other thread
                            Navaldesign

Comment

why can everyone else view the page ... but, i can't ? what do i need to download to view it? ... Naval -- my other post is in BlueVoda General Issues

Comment

Working...
                              X