Changing my host to VodaHost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing my host to VodaHost

Ok..so I just filled in the online form and ticked the update nameservers only option as I already have the domain name registered and I just cancelled my current hosting arrangements so that I can use BlueVoda....could somebody please outline the next steps...thanks in advance

Re: Changing my host to VodaHost

You will receive a few emails from Voda Host ... One will be your receipt for payment and another within 48 hours will be your account information, username, passwords, ip publishing address, and more ... once you receive this email you will be set to publish any pages you have build in blue voda to your account ...

If you have not already downloaded blue voda you can do so here

www.bluevoda.com/bv.zip

and begin with the tutorials and there is plenty of knowledge, help and assistance right here on this support forum ...

Welcome, and good luck...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Changing my host to VodaHost

ok thanks..I have all the info..website is done and ready to publish but the IP address I was given is not in the dropdown menu...I installed blueVoda a few months ago...is a reinstall of Blue Voda neccessary here ?? I'm assuming a reinstall won't delete all my stuff in the blueVoda folders

Comment

Working...
      X