Javascript issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javascript issue

I've just lost the tutorial I was watching (not due to a dumb day for a change but a headache instead so I can be let off!!). Anyway, I want to insert a javascript code for the date to be displayed on my pages.

If I stick my script box on the page is that where I need to put the code for displaying it? Because there's no option for the main code of adding to the "head" section here...

If someone could just tell me where I can find the "head" section to insert my code I shall love them forever!! Lol!

Thanks gang!
    sigpic"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

Re: Javascript issue

See how stupid I am... I didn't read the instructions properly! It's a javascript that needs to be inserted into the HTML editor so that's what I'm looking for - the HTML editor!

Comment

Now I'm reading that BV's HTML isn't an editor... Doubly confused now as I've no idea where this window is that comes up with the "head", "body" sections, etc... then... But I HAVE seen a tutrial with this!!! Just can't find it again!! Rambling aren't I?!! Sorry chaps!!!

Comment

Place a HTML box in your page. Double click it. Paste the javascript code in it.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for that... I've just been doing that but when I go to preview in browser nothing's coming up...

Comment

Working...
          X