need help publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help publishing

I've added new items to my web page and published several times....... but still when I go on the web and type my addy in www.brook.meigsonline.com all I get is an old page that is not up to date....... Ive cleared the cache still no go .......any ideas?

rockycusa

Re: need help publishing

I don't know what it look like before but looks pretty good. Only thing is you links dont work on all pages and u shoul rename your pages in properties

Comment

thanks jr that helped i still need to do some of the pages.......the problem i have now is if i go from index page to habitat page its find but when i go back to index page from their......it dont work because in the url window u can see it doubles the addy....any ideas

Comment

Hi... Be sure to clean your browsers past history...so the new pages you publish to your server and not the old will come up... doug

Comment

Thanks for the help doug
          rockycusa

Comment

This is my first time publishing but I am getting a "Internet Exception Error 12002 Details: The request has timed out". I double checked the IP, username and password...but it still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
            X