Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Maker Pro help needed.

Hi,

I have a couple of things. First is that when FMP creates the pages of the form the URLs often have capital letters in them. This is not a problem in Firefox but I have just downloaded the windows version of Safari and it strips out the capital letters and replaces them with lower case ones and gives a 404. Any way around this problem ?

The second is that after the pages are design I hit get pages and it generates the form page and thanks page. I can copy and paste the HTML from the form page into my own page design and it works fine. If I copy and paste the Thanks page HTML it doesnt. It brings up the Thanks form directly from my FMP php even though I do save my own page with the same name as that which had been generated by FMP.

Is there any way I can get the Thanks page to work in my own pages or if not is there any way to get at least my header onto the php form ?

Thanks for any help

ianric
    Ian
    Web Graphics, eBook Covers, Headers, and Buttons
    ImageWizard.biz

Re: Form Maker Pro help needed.

Hi, can’t help you much on the Safari problem. But I set my form up using an iframe. The thank you page just follows after the submit button is pressed. http://www.collectors-info.com/contact_us.php
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you for your reply. Sorry to appear very thick but what is an i-frame?

Also I see that you have a php file, how does this tie in with Form Maker Pro?

Regards ianric
      Ian
      Web Graphics, eBook Covers, Headers, and Buttons
      ImageWizard.biz

Comment

Hi, the php side is just an easier way to update all menus using just 1 page.
        An iframe is like having a web page within another web page.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X