This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will google find me?

What would be necessary in order for by web page to be found by google?
    Parris
    www.polkcountybikeclug.org

You need to submit your site. If you are a VodaHost customer. we will submit
    your site to the top 40 search engines in lcuding Google, Yahoo & MSN. This
    is a free service that is part of your web hosting package.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: will google find me?

wait a sec,you mean that everyone that has a hosting account can use vodahits for free? i thought vodahits has a price(and i think i saw "pricing" or something in the site) What is going on?
      Is it free for vodahost customers and not free for everyone else?
      http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

Comment

I thought the same thing. When you go to the Vodahits pge, it has a cost listed, so I thought we had to pay for it. =P

How do we get to the "free submit" page?

Julie S.
        www.hanalynn.com

Comment

VodaHits is not free, but we do offer a one time free submission to all VodaHost customers.
          Please open a support ticket to request this service.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by parris
            What would be necessary in order for by web page to be found by google?

From what I know there is no need to submit to google. Plan on waiting a while for your site to show up on google. Only submit once to yahoo and msn just to give the engines a push. For smaller engines its okay to submit once every 30 days if you like, I never do. The first engine that will index you site will be msn. It is a good idea to have the Blue Voda team submit your site for you, but I would exclude google. Google does everything different. pet121

Comment

IT'S HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO SUBMIT ONE A WEEK!!!!TO ANY SEARCH ENGINE.How do you think the search engine will find out about any changes/updates you made?
              but of cource,if you don't update your site you don't need to

Comment

Do Not Practice This!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by xdigimaster
                IT'S HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO SUBMIT ONE A WEEK!!!!TO ANY SEARCH ENGINE.How do you think the search engine will find out about any changes/updates you made?
                but of cource,if you don't update your site you don't need to

Please for your own good do not use this advice. Goolge will find your pages automatically by their google bots. When A new page is published the google bot in travelling the web will pick up on this and scan your content accordingly.

If you are submitting you site to google once a week or everytime you make a change, google may ban you all together. They call it spamming the engine.

I suggest as in my previous posts do not submitt to google. Yahoo submitt once Msn once ect... The smaller engines its okay once a month.

Everytime I make changes Google Yahoo and MSN comeback to visit my site automatically.

I beg and plead do not use this method once a week submission. I quarantee it will kill you site!!!!

Bottom line leave google alone. Expect a wait time of six months for any movement from google. pet121

Comment

The same for you.A difference in opinion then.That's how i like it.It's too boring when everyone just agrees.

Comment

Originally posted by xdigimaster
                    The same for you.A difference in opinion then.That's how i like it.It's too boring when everyone just agrees.
                    Yasoo my friend,

This is not just difference of opinion but the facts. If you practice this method you commit website suicide. pet121

Comment

You don't seem to get it, do you? I never said that you should submit your site to search engines lots of time.What i meant with what i said was that you should resubmit your site when you change document title and/or keywords and/or links........
                      I think it's abvious that resubmitting the site without any difference it's useless.I meant you should submit it when you change it!!!!!!!!!!

i said "once in a week" because a website should be updated.!

Comment

When you make changes to your site the same applies. Do not resubmit the bots pick up on changes. Many people of this forum would back me on this. If you don't believe me visit the google submit page and begin to learn what is appropiate. pet121

Comment

1.Q: My site was listed on a search engine last week, but now it's gone. What happened?

A: Periodically, some search engines will purge outdated URL information, and occasionally an active site will inadvertently be removed. We recommend that you check weekly to verify your site is still in a search engine's database and to resubmit your site if it suddenly disappears from the search engine listing or starts to drop in the ratings.

Do not submit your site too frequently (more than once a day), because some search engines will consider this to be "spamming" and may delete your site from their listings. You also do not want to re-submit to a search engine if you already are ranked highly. Leave success alone.

2.Question:
                          How often do I need to submit my website to the Search Engines?
                          Answer:
                          There is no need to submit your website to the Search Engines more than one time. Once you are in their database of web pages, resubmitting your web page to the Search Engines again will not help rank your website higher.

The only time you need to resubmit your web page to the Search Engines is when you have edited your web page and changed your Title, Description, or general text you have on your web page.

Resubmitting is the only way to guarantee the Search Engines will notice the changes you made to your website the next time that their Search Engine Spider checks your web page for updates or changes it needs to take note of.

The best way to find out if you are listed in the Search Engines is to ask the Search Engines to search for ...... www.YourDomain.com ...... If they show your website in their list of results that means you are listed in their database and there is no need to resubmit your web page unless you have made changes to it and you want them to take note of those changes.

If the Search Engines do not suggest your website in their results, by asking them to search specifically for your own website Domain Name, that means you are not currently listed in their database and you need to resubmit your web page

I have more if you want.and note that spamming is for more than once in a day or 2 days not per weeks.
                          (i can give you the links on where i found these info if you want)

Comment

There is no truth to what you are saying. Learn a little more and do things your way and in the end your site will be black listed. Through alot of hard work my site carries a pank rank of 4. I am also number one for many keywords I have used. My serps are through the roof! its all by taking the time to learn about how search engines operate. What you practice will for sure kill you site. No hard feelings intented but its the truth. I am trying to save you from disaster. pet121

Comment

www.webpagepublicity.com/ search-engine-optimization-faq.html
                              Improve user experiences and ensure every application works perfectly across every channel with best-in-class digital experience monitoring.

Even the programme IBP(internet business provider) and web position 3 which i have both recommend it.!!!!!!
                              :D

Comment

Working...
                              X