X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do I type the right IP?!

Hi,
    just wondering - website is finished and ready to publish...
    I clicked on "publish"... entered username, pasword... but - stopped by IP... it hasn't allowed me to type in the number I have been given as IP... first digits of number I have been given are there, but last three "example" - for mine are 142, but it gives me option only till 141....
    what do I do?!?!?!
    thank you!!! Tink

Re: where do I type the right IP?!

Originally posted by tinker13 View Post
    Hi,
    just wondering - website is finished and ready to publish...
    I clicked on "publish"... entered username, pasword... but - stopped by IP... it hasn't allowed me to type in the number I have been given as IP... first digits of number I have been given are there, but last three "example" - for mine are 142, but it gives me option only till 141....
    what do I do?!?!?!
    thank you!!! Tink

Download the latest version of the blue voda web builder and your ip will be there ...

www.bluevoda.com/bv.zip <---------------------

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

ok - I clicked on "download"... seemed to download and now I can''t even open bluevoda... as I click on the icon - for a second - a black screen shows up and dissapears... and then box appears that says - the file doesn't exist... I still got created pages on computer, but haven't been able to open them either... I feel clueless and a bit worried as I do want my created pages and all the work I did to be saved and up on website... just wondering - where did it go wrong?! :(

Comment

I'm new to this company. I can't get into cpannel with the username and password they sent me in the login-info email.
        The ip numbers they sent me are not on the list, as well. I have the latest version downloaded Voda9.1 Please advise.

Comment

Usually there is no issue. If BV doesn't work on your computer, could be a conflict with your registry.

Try logging in through this page: http://www.vodahost.com/login.htm

Click on the login link for your IP address. Then provide username / password.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Try login into

Register/Login Script
            Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

If the IP addresses do not correspond to what voda16 is supposed to be, please submit a support ticket stating that the IP addresses are different from the ones in the VH login page for v16
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hi,
                thank you all for replies... have been trying out your advices...
                wanted to re-download bluevoda website builder ( as I still haven't been able to open it on my computer) but it says I have downloaded it already.. (ok, I just remembered...didn't log out... maybe that will help...)
                logging in through this page - http://www.vodahost.com/login.htm it tells me that I have the wrong adress or pasword (I typed the ones I received from voda site after registered)
                wired... ok will try to log out and see if I can re-download and go from there...

Comment

The message about wrong address or password is standard and may come up even if the IP address is wrong .

The ONLY ones capable of solving this, are the guys from help desk. Please submit a support ticket.

As for re-downloading BV, please clear your browser cookies and Temp. files, otherwise you will probably not be able to download again. You see, the browser, before downloading checks the temp files and if it sees that the file has been already downloaded, it simply considers it already done and opens the already downloaded file (or zip).
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                  X